QC FITTING's PTFE hose assemblies are designed and manufactured to the highest quality standards to provide safe and cost effective solutions. QC FITTING offers fast response assembly capability, using advanced hose assembly and testing techniques to ensure rapid delivery service.
PTFE hose assemblies are used in applications from caustic chemical transfer like chlorine to high purity food handling and pharmaceuticals; from automotive and transportation to ground support and aerospace; from reaction injection moldings to reverse osmoses, etc.
1. Chemical inertness
2. Temperature resistant (-100ºF to 500ºF)(-73ºC to 260ºC)
3. Flexing & temperature cycling resistant
4. Low friction & low pressure drop
5. Non contaminating & FDA compatible
6. Non conductive & excellent dielectric properties
7. Steam compatibility & non adhesive
8. Varieties of end types: female JIC/ Pipe end, male NPT end, Tube stub.